Milrem LCM is hiring a Business Controller
Patria employs 2.790 skilled professionals in the defence, security and aerospace industry. Managerial skills and competence development are the key priority areas in human resources management. Unique state-of-the-art technology expertise and decades of experience are the foundation for successful product and service concepts in the future. For more information, please visit www.patria.fi.
International Support Partnerships (ISP) – business unit targets international growth in life-cycle support. Focus areas in this are maintenance partnerships for military forces and helicopter support. Our current locations are Stockholm and Linköping in Sweden, Bardufoss in Norway as well as Tallinn and Võru in Estonia. Management in Finland is located in Helsinki and Tampere.
Milrem LCM provides services for defence and security sector offering life cycle support services for heavy and armored vehicles, weapon systems and other military equipment. The company provides maintenance and repair works for the Estonian Defence Forces’ military vehicles in Tallinn and in Võru.
For more information, please visit www.milrem.ee.
We are now searching for a BUSINESS CONTROLLER to be based in Milrem LCM OÜ in Tallinn.
As our business controller you are responsible for Patria group financial and management reporting processes and analysis of the financial result, project profitability and financial forecasts of Patria subsidiary in Estonia. You are a key person in investment and offer calculation processes. You participate to ISP BU and Patria Group business control development projects and ensure local implementation. You are a key user for ERP and other business reporting tools. You are a member in the local management team (Milrem LCM OÜ) and work in close cooperation both with the local management and Patria ISP BU business controlling in Finland. You report both to CEO of Milrem LCM OÜ and ISP Business Controller.
• Monthly financial and management reporting and forecasting including budgeting and KPIs
• Guide financial decisions by monitoring, and enforcing Patria and ISP BU level policies and procedures.
• Defining and implementing management accounting processes and tools locally
• Participating to ISP BU and Patria Group development projects from your responsibility areas
• Ensuring accurate and efficient accounting and other local financial processes both from IFRS and local accounting standard point of view.
• A university degree from finance and management accounting or equivalent education
• 1-5 years of working experience from financial reporting or management accounting areas
• Good communication capabilities, especially in English language
• Your working approach is independent, analytical, systematic and you are a self-starter.
• You are development-oriented, hence your ability to drive and coordinate internal processes is very good
• Knowledge of reporting systems, ERPs and IFRS
• Fluent in oral and written English
• Readiness to travel.
We offer a great opportunity to influence the development of Milrem LCM OÜ. Your working environment will include a good team, independence and excited professionals.
More information: Harri Lähti, Business Controller of Patria ISP BU, +358 40 869 2294 or email@example.com or Egne Kahja, HR Manager of Milrem LCM OÜ, +372 503 4192 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Send your application (in English, please) as soon as possible, but latest on May 18th.